Iron Front Cowork is an innovation hub for creators. We provide the workspace, community and services that startups, freelancers and small businesses need to help grow their business and improve their lives. Iron Front has flexible plans for shared work space and includes a ton of amenities such as high speed Internet, premium coffee, conference rooms, training center, weekly events, on-site staff, private phone booths, bike share and much more.
Host your next event at Iron Front! Iron Front has several event rooms you can book by the 1/2 hour, 1/2 day or full day. Members and non-members are welcome to use these flexible spaces for a variety of events.
Book a Tour Today!
ABOUT IRON FRONT
Iron Front Cowork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative workspaces. Iron Front’s space at 434 Market Street, Lewisburg, PA features approximately 6,000-square-feet of coworking space with shared work spaces, private locked offices, conference rooms, meeting rooms, call rooms, a training center/video studio, and multiple event spaces that can be rented. Located in the KIZ tech zone, it also has coworking staples like Internet, craft beer, coffee, free breakfast Tuesdays, fruit water and a bike share. The Chamberlin Iron Front building was built in 1868 and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Main office is on the 3rd floor:
434 Market Street, Suite 301
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Main Contact Person: Mike Matukaitis, Owner
Monthly Cowork Plans:
- Day Pass = $ 20/day for a single visit
- Basic = $ 35/month for 1 day + $ 15/day extra days
- 6 Pack = $ 90/month for 6 days/month + $ 15/day extra days
- Lite = $ 150/month for 12 days/month + $ 15/day extra days
- Full = $ 300/month for 30 days/month
- Private Offices = starting at $ 450/month
- Use of coworking areas – 2 floors of coworking – 6,000 square feet of office space
- Plenty of quiet areas to get focused work done
- Ability to upgrade to private offices
- Flex space venue for events
- Access to large conference rooms with large monitors and whiteboards
- Access to small meeting rooms with monitors and whiteboards
- Access to training center/video production studio that can be booked to record your live trainings
- Access to weekly events, networking events, workshops, lunches, coffee talk etc.
- Book time in our audio recording booth
- Book time in our video recording studio
- High speed Internet
- 3rd floor has full kitchen and coffee bar, complimentary coffee and fruit water
- 2nd floor has kitchenette
- Free premium coffee
- Fresh fruit water
- Private phone booths
- Private lockers for some member plans
- Bike share
- Staffed 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Color Print/Copy/Scan
- Free breakfast every Tuesday
- Device lab (borrow gear like Bose Noise Canceling Headphones, iPads, Projectors etc.)
- Central downtown location, proximity to lots of restaurants
- Receive discounts from our partners and local merchants (coming soon…)
We support local businesses such Andy Oakes’ Fresh Roasted Coffee out of Selinsgrove, PA. We are currently brewing Colombian Sierra Nevada – Organic Fair Trade.
How do credits work for booking meeting rooms?
All plans include a monthly store credit allocation that can be used to book meeting rooms. After you have used your allotted meeting room credits, you can purchase more blocks of time by using our online booking tool. Credits do not rollover from month to month. Meeting room reservation fees vary depending on the size of room and length of reservation.
Why “Iron Front” for the Business Name?
The Chamberlin Iron Front Building is a historic commercial building located at Lewisburg, Union County, Pennsylvania. Built in 1868, this 21,000 square feet brick building is three-stories, with a two-story rear addition in the Italianate style. The main section has a flat roof and the addition a gable roof. It features a cast iron front manufactured in Danville, Pennsylvania. Over the years the building has housed a general store, shoe store, feed store, and post office, as well as fraternal organizations on the upper floors. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. It is located in the Lewisburg Historic District.
Yes, We Are In the KIZ Zone! Why Is That Important?
If your business is KIZ approved then you can be eligible for up to $ 100,000 of tax credits that you can sell to large companies like Giant or Weis who will buy your credits from you for about 85 cents on the dollar. You can get up to $ 100,000 for 8 straight years if you qualify each year.